Our set is a mix of covers and original compositions. These are the current numbers we are choosing from, although what is chosen is different from one night to the next.
There are a lot of great blues and classic rock songs out there. We feel the world doesn’t need another cover of Alright Now or Purple Haze, as good as they are. We pick songs we wonder why no-one else seems to do, or just because we think they’re ****ing brilliant and we love playing them. We think you’ll notice if a band is just going through the motions. With these songs, we never are.
The song title is followed by the original artist – artists in brackets may have recorded a more well known version *insert Led Zeppelin joke here*. If it’s blue, click to see or hear us perform it.
- Born on the Bayou – Creedence Clearwater Revival
- Cold Shot – Stevie Ray Vaughan
- Damn Right I’ve Got the Blues – Buddy Guy
- Driving South – Jimi Hendrix
- Feels Like Rain – John Hiatt (Buddy Guy)
- Fire – Jimi Hendrix
- I Loved Another Woman – Fleetwood Mac
- If You’ll Be My Baby – Fleetwood Mac
- Jesus Just Left Chicago – ZZ Top
- La Grange – ZZ Top
- Laundromat – Rory Gallagher
- Led Zeppelin Medley including Beck’s Bolero
- Manic Depression – Jimi Hendrix
- Rock n Roll – Led Zeppelin
- The Hunter – Albert King (Free)
- The Thrill is Gone – B B King
- Tush – ZZ Top
- Tied to the Whipping Post – Allman Brothers (Frank Zappa)
- You Don’t Love Me – Willie Cobbs (Everyone’s had a whack at this one)
These songs owe a great deal to the artists above (and a few more besides). They are Steve’s creations and Mike and Sean are proud to have been able to add what they can to them.